onsdag 16 december 2009

Saskatoon, Canada!!

I Arrived to Saskatoon, Canada yesterday afternoon. I must say I really enjoy this place.. and the weather indeed!! It was -34 C (-29 F) and snow and that´s like "average" temperature in winter overhere. I can´t wait to take some long walks in this awesome cold!! Last week they even had -46 C in a town close by here... That´s what I call a grim blackmetal weather!! I also got a very good first impression about the people here aswell, so I´m sure I will have a great time this upcoming months!! Today I joined Fr Ruben (I stay at his and his wifes place during my time here) to the Church for Laudes. The Holy Covenant, EOC have a very beautiful sanctuary here close by were I live. This morning I have spend with deacon Jakob Palm from Sweden so it good to speak some swedish again aswell. I miss my friends back in Indanapolis a lot, but I also sure that I will have great fellowship with the people overhere. This morning I also got the opportunity to met some really nice guys here in the Church, some of them have a cottage in the wilderness in the northern parts of Sasketchwan and they told me that I could join them up there some time this winter, I really looking forward to that! Now it soon time for lunchmeeting I think. May the Lord be with you all!!

1 kommentar:

  1. A cottage in the grim North wilderness? Sounds like that is nothing for you. Haha! ;-D You beat the weather with -46C. We have -15C here. But it's enough. After a good walk in the forest today I had ice in my beard. :-)>>>

    SvaraRadera